1 Jul 2008

Euro 2008 *Spain*

Good work to Spain sinking the crouts in the final, all well and good Spain winning but I'm now lost as to what to do with myself now Euro 08 has finished! I've even been riding almost daily! Clearly in no mans land right now.

Anyhow, here's my "man of the contest" Spain's Sergio Ramos, yeh he's not featured in my global squad (neither is Andre Arshavin, I'd seriously consider him on the subs bench right now) but his work rate has been the best ever in Euro 08, I've never seen a defender spend more time in his oppositions box than big Ramo' and he looks like something from Lord of the Rings bonus points for that.
In other news more knife crime in London, kids getting killed every week almost, here's an idea, bring the fucking cane back, that'd do it gaffa.

Here it is in action, in arguably the best film to come out of South Yorkshire pre "The Full Monty".